New Construction Builders
List of All the Greater Houston Area Home Builders Below:
But First watch this: 6 Tips for Buying a New Construction Home:
There are a few things that every homebuyer needs to know about new construction. I’ll go over six of them today.
- New homes may not be listed in your local MLS. Unlike regular sellers who list their homes with local real estate agents, home builders often have their own sales employees working for them on the side. They do this to have more control and cut costs.
- New homes are often sold before they’re built. The builder will generally get financing lined up, map out the construction and sales process, and try to sell you as many homes as possible before they even start building the one you decide on.
- The first buyers may get the best discounts. Early in the sales process, there may be room to negotiate the sales price down. With that reward comes a potential risk; by being an early buyer, you are committed to the project.
- Builders don’t have a personal connection with the home. It’s just a numbers game for them. They are not focused on what’s good for you. They are focused on the spreadsheet rather than sentiment. They want to make sure that you can qualify for the loan, and they set prices based on inventory.
- Discounts may be available in the form of upgrades. If you’re nearing the end of the sale cycle and the main homes have already been sold, the builder may be willing to negotiate on upgrades. If they reduce the price of your home and the sale closes, then the sale price becomes public record. If they offer you an upgrade package, such as swapping carpet for hardwood floors, there’s no way to track that in the public record.
- Builders do like working with Realtors. Believe it or not, it’s in their best interest for a professional Realtor to be working with you. Remember, the salesperson represents the builder. They are looking out for the builder, whereas I will look out for you.
Down below is a list of all the greater Houston area home builders. Make sure you contact us, to ensure you have representation and someone to look out for your best interest before inquiring with them. Contact Us
- Anglia Homes
- Ashton Woods Homes
- Beazer Homes
- Brighton Homes
- CastleRock Homes
- Centex Homes
- Cervelle Homes
- Chesmar Homes
- Coventry Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
- Darling Homes
- David Weekley Homes
- Gehan Homes
- GreenEco Builders
- Harbour Classic Builders **
- Harwood Homes
- Highland Homes
- Huntington Custom Homes **
- Patrick Homes
- Hovnanian Homes
- KB Home
- Legacy Homes
- Legand Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Parkwood Builders
- Partners In Building **
- Perry Homes
- Pioneer Homes
- Plantation Homes
- Princeton Classic Homes
- Pulte Homes Homes
- Ryland Homes
- Taylor Morrison
- Tilson Home Corporation **
- Trendmaker Homes
- Westin Homes
** Indicates They are a Custom Home Builder
Get Financing for your New Construction Home: Inquire Here
Very knowledgeable and friendly, I had a wonderful experience from the get go. I strongly recommend the Queen Team. My situation was tedious because of the type of loan I had to get, but they were always there to help without hesitation.(Bought Single Family Home in Pasadena: See available homes here)
Monica Ocanas was our agent and she was instrumental in helping us find the right home for our family. Ruby, Monica and Reyna work together as a team, utilizing the strength of each team member to maximize the outcome and to streamline the process. In addition, they removed much of the doubt and uncertainty about the home loan process by educating us about the basics, including how loans worked, how to get approved, what does it mean to be pre-approved or pre-qualified, how the interest rate is…
Great team to work with. Thanks for helping us and our kids get our dream home. – They bought a home in Channelview. Search for Channelview homes here!
Reyna and Ruby are wonderful Realtors and because of them I now have the perfect home beyond my expectations and within my budget. Would recommend them to anyone.(Bought Single Family Home in Houston: See available homes here)
Buying a home was the BEST Experience, it was for sure a long process but so easy with Reyna’s help as our Realtor and her team. She is Def very dedicated, knows what she is doing and is on top of things !! I’d recommend her or her team to anyone hands down! (Purchased in Houston: Search all Houston Homes)
Entire process went well in the end we got exactly what we wanted. My wife and I are very pleased with Ruby’s service and will use again once the time comes. Thanks again!(Bought Single Family Home in Friendswood: See available homes here)
Ruby Miranda helped me find my first home and for that I will always be greatful. Her drive and determination to find us the right home never failed; she really fought for the best deal and really bargained the seller with help on closing costs and home warranty. I would highly recommend her; not only is she a great realtor, but she is a great person.(Bought Single Family Home in Houston: See available homes here)
I would highly recommend the queen team. They helped me close on a house that i had been waiting months for. They made the process very easy for me especially since I work nights. Awesome team!!(Bought Single Family Home in Pasadena: See available homes here)
First time homebuyer. Had a great experience with the purchase of my first home. Would definitely, do business with this great team again. Always a pleasure working with the Queen & her Team!(Bought Single Family Home in Houston: See available homes here)
The team is very attentive! I went to one realtor before Amcap and I was brushed off bringing my hopes down. As I got refered by a family member to contact Ruby Miranda they were on top of everything as walking me through the whole process. To daily emails,text and phone calls on a daily they made home buying experience awsome!!!(Bought Single Family Home in Houston: See available homes here)