New Construction Builders
List of All the Greater Houston Area Home Builders Below:
But First watch this: 6 Tips for Buying a New Construction Home:
There are a few things that every homebuyer needs to know about new construction. I’ll go over six of them today.
- New homes may not be listed in your local MLS. Unlike regular sellers who list their homes with local real estate agents, home builders often have their own sales employees working for them on the side. They do this to have more control and cut costs.
- New homes are often sold before they’re built. The builder will generally get financing lined up, map out the construction and sales process, and try to sell you as many homes as possible before they even start building the one you decide on.
- The first buyers may get the best discounts. Early in the sales process, there may be room to negotiate the sales price down. With that reward comes a potential risk; by being an early buyer, you are committed to the project.
- Builders don’t have a personal connection with the home. It’s just a numbers game for them. They are not focused on what’s good for you. They are focused on the spreadsheet rather than sentiment. They want to make sure that you can qualify for the loan, and they set prices based on inventory.
- Discounts may be available in the form of upgrades. If you’re nearing the end of the sale cycle and the main homes have already been sold, the builder may be willing to negotiate on upgrades. If they reduce the price of your home and the sale closes, then the sale price becomes public record. If they offer you an upgrade package, such as swapping carpet for hardwood floors, there’s no way to track that in the public record.
- Builders do like working with Realtors. Believe it or not, it’s in their best interest for a professional Realtor to be working with you. Remember, the salesperson represents the builder. They are looking out for the builder, whereas I will look out for you.
Down below is a list of all the greater Houston area home builders. Make sure you contact us, to ensure you have representation and someone to look out for your best interest before inquiring with them. Contact Us
- Anglia Homes
- Ashton Woods Homes
- Beazer Homes
- Brighton Homes
- CastleRock Homes
- Centex Homes
- Cervelle Homes
- Chesmar Homes
- Coventry Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
- Darling Homes
- David Weekley Homes
- Gehan Homes
- GreenEco Builders
- Harbour Classic Builders **
- Harwood Homes
- Highland Homes
- Huntington Custom Homes **
- Patrick Homes
- Hovnanian Homes
- KB Home
- Legacy Homes
- Legand Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Parkwood Builders
- Partners In Building **
- Perry Homes
- Pioneer Homes
- Plantation Homes
- Princeton Classic Homes
- Pulte Homes Homes
- Ryland Homes
- Taylor Morrison
- Tilson Home Corporation **
- Trendmaker Homes
- Westin Homes
** Indicates They are a Custom Home Builder
Get Financing for your New Construction Home: Inquire Here
I loved working with The queen team they were a great help in finding my home. They are always available to answer any questions and I recommend them to everyone I know!(Bought Single Family Home in Pasadena: See available homes here)
Ruby responded promptly regarding a home that I was interested in. She was able to show me the home and helped me put an offer in as soon as I was ready. I know her expertise and experience made all the difference because I am now a very satisfied homeowner. She helped me get a great deal on a beautiful home!(Bought Single Family Home in Houston: See available homes here)
I highly recommend them. Handle every situation that best fits you. Made our first time home buying easy! Sending all my friends to there way forsure! ??(Bought Single Family Home in Channelview: See available homes here)
exelente trabajo. Muy buen equipo. Ruby Miranda. Excelente trabajadora muy amable te sientes Agusto trabajar con ella y aparte sabe los 2 idiomas. Que eso también fue impotente para mi y mi familia.(Bought Single Family Home in Pasadena: See available homes here)
Great team to work with. Thanks for helping us and our kids get our dream home. – They bought a home in Channelview. Search for Channelview homes here!
Thank you Reyna and the team we where able to find our home in a few months!! You are awesome!! I will always thank you and the team for helping me understand the whole process of buying a home!(Bought Single Family Home in Katy: See available homes here)
This was our first time buying a home working with Reyna and Monica made the whole process very easy. They took the time to really understand what exactly we were looking for and most importantly helped us stay in our budget. I highly recommend Ruby Miranda and the Queen team for anyone that is looking for a realtor. Thank you again Ruby and the whole Queen team for making our first home buying experience so simple and easy !(Bought Single Family Home in Channelview: See available homes here)
Best experience ever! We have used this team twice and will continue to use them in the future. Highly recommend Reyna amd Ruby! They make the process run smoothly and answer all our questions. (City they Bought & Sold: Buy or Sell your Deer Park TX Home )
The team is very attentive! I went to one realtor before Amcap and I was brushed off bringing my hopes down. As I got refered by a family member to contact Ruby Miranda they were on top of everything as walking me through the whole process. To daily emails,text and phone calls on a daily they made home buying experience awsome!!!(Bought Single Family Home in Houston: See available homes here)
Love that I was able to get help from the team to loom for a home and great communication never felt lost during this process and thanks to them I was able to find my dream home thank you so much.(Bought Single Family Home in Pasadena: See available homes here)